Contact us: +352 691 58 00 58
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
What TLS DA COSTA Limousine Service is doing to take precaution
Dear Customers, our entire team at TLS DA COSTA Limousine Service is always focused on the experience of our clients, as well as, the best approved methods and technologies to deliver that experience in a safe environment from the beginning to the end of every reservation. Now, more than ever, in light of the evolving mitigations for COVID-19, we are focused on the health and safety of all our clients and employees, without compromising the quality of your experience when you ride with us.
TLS DA COSTA Limousine Service would like to reassure our clients that in addition to our normal procedures we continue including ride notification via texting, GPS tracking on all vehicles, flight tracking and qualified/trained chauffeur employees.
TLS DA COSTA Limousine Service has also increased our commitment to our clients health and wellness by implementing the following procedures on a regular basis.
TLS DA COSTA Limousine Service chauffeurs wear a mask during all trips and are trained to distance from our clients, avoiding handshakes and close contact during the ride. Vehicles are sanitized multiple times every day, including at the beginning and end of each trip between passenger changes.
TLS DA COSTA Limousine Service does not transport passengers that have known symptoms of the Coronavirus such as cough, fever, chills.
TLS DA COSTA Limousine Service will continue to monitor each day any changes in guidelines or recommendations to ensure that we are providing the safest ride for our clients, in addition to the highest quality of service that our clients have come to appreciate over the years. We are so grateful for the continued support of our clients and partners.
If you have any questions about our operation during this unprecedented time, or if you have not previously worked with TLS DA COSTA Limousine Service but would like information on our services, please contact us. We would be happy to provide you information on our available and rates. Whether for leisure or business, we ready for you. We believe the key is to stay healthy, stay safe, and stay positive while not compromising our level of service.
TLS DA COSTA Limousine Service is aware of the risks and concerns caused by the Coronavirus and makes every effort to ensure your safety. We apply the recommendations of the authorities, and we inform you that the safety and health of our passengers is our 1st priority.
Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe
• Driver will have a mask and gloves
• Interior ventilation between each trip
• Passengers must have their own mask
• Removal of any object from the rear of the vehicle
• It is forbidden to sit in the front seat next to the driver
• Cash payment will not be possible, only by credit card
• The provision of bottled water only on request to the driver
• Our drivers will continue to politely greet you at a safe distance
• Passengers are only able to sit in the back of the vehicle to maintain a safe distance
• Inside the vehicle, there will be a bottle with single-dose hydro alcoholic gel to disinfect the hands
• Cleaning frequently-touched surfaces, outside and on the inside of the vehicle, with disposable antiseptic wipe after each trip
• Our drivers are adhering to the advice from the OMS and are frequently washing their hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer, avoiding touching their face, and not sneezing or coughing into their hands.
What the passengers should do
• Not sit in the front seat next to the driver, it is prohibited
• Wearing a mask during the whole journey, it is mandatory
• While passengers are in the vehicle they must keep their masks, it is mandatory
• When the passengers get into the vehicle, immediately disinfect their hands
• Maximum 2 passengers in the back in a Sedan
• Maximum 4 passengers in the back in a Minivan
Our drivers are providing an essential service in this difficult time and therefore we encourage you to always follow the current advice to also protect our drivers.
We thank you for your understanding. Our customer services remain at your side and are available to answer all your requests and give you their advice.